Friday, January 16, 2009

Adsense

So my first creative way to make money is to use google adsense, which means that by placing ads on my website and blogs (such as the ads and google search to the right of this post), i can make money from clicks and searches.
I haven't made any money yet, but I only started this blog yesterday and added the ads yesterday, so my current issue is getting people to read this blog. I first googled "submit blog" and came up with a list of sites to go to submit my blog. With that I'm hoping to gain my views of the blog and therefore get more clicks on the ads. So the big thing is having a site or blog that many people will want to visit and then getting the word out so people actually know it exists.
Subscribe to this blog and you will receive a notification when a new post is published.
Check back later for an update on how adsense is working out for me.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment